Staff Nurse – ITU/Critical Care RGN
£26,000 - £31,000 per Annum
37.5 hrs | £26,000 - £31,000 p/a | Shifts on Internal Rotation | Great Benefits & Prospects
An RGN Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a private hospital in Southampton, working on the ITU/Critical Care Unit.
What the hospital is offering the successful Critical Care Staff Nurse (RGN) & details of the role:
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £26,000 to £31,000 depending on experience
- Full time hours of 37.5 per week
- Day or night shifts on an internal rotation
- A company pension plan and life assurance
- Private medical cover and health screening programmes
- Some fantastic opportunities for professional development and career progression within a national organisation
As Critical Care Staff Nurse (RGN), you will provide high quality care and assist in the management and organisation of critical care within the facility, in addition to providing clinical support to the General Wards during quiet spells on the Critical Care Unit.
Candidates for this Critical Care Staff Nurse role will meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
- Experienced in a critical care setting and have completed or be working towards a post registration qualification in critical care in addition to a mentorship qualification
- Have completed mandatory training requirements including infection control and health and safety
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge
- Flexible towards shift patterns and able to work day/night/weekend shifts
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back