Keighley, West Yorkshire
£18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18 p/h – Circa £33.7K/Band 6 Equivalent Rates | 36 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home – Good CQC
An RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to work full-time days in a leading Airedale nursing home.
The fully CQC compliant home is on the outskirts of Keighley and offers round the clock nursing care to adults of all ages but specialises in elderly and dementia care.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts
- Great pay rates of £18 per hour, plus paid breaks which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £33,700
- The home offers excellent learning and development opportunities and invests in the professional development of staff
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMHN/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back