Kelso, Scottish Borders
£17.08 - £18.79 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.08 - £18.79 p/h | 36 Hours – Nights | Fully Supernumerary Role | Great Benefits
A unique opportunity has arisen in a small nursing home in the Kelso area for a Registered Nurse to work nights on a fully supernumerary basis.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on nights (8pm – 8am), covering a 7 day rota
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.08 on weekdays and £18.79 on weekends
- A company pension scheme and 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Free uniforms
- A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home with very low staff turnover levels and which consistently maintains “very good” and “excellent” Care Inspectorate grades
In this supernumerary Night Nurse role, you will manage and update care documentation and medication records, ensuring care plans meet resident needs and that all aspects of personal and clinical care are effectively recorded in line with Care Inspectorate and NMC requirements.
Applicants for this position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse
- Experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident in all aspects of care plan management and administration
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back