Leeds, West Yorkshire
£17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17 p/h – Circa £32.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Nights | Large Nursing Home – Outstanding CQC
A leading West Yorkshire elderly nursing home is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
The South Leeds home offers round the clock care and support in beautiful surroundings, and the recently awarded Outstanding CQC grade reflects the excellent environment the home offers.
Details of the Registered Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 36 hours per week on permanent nights, over a flexible, 7 day rota
- Competitive pay rates of £17 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £32,700
- Free uniforms and a company pension plan
As Registered Nurse your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Registered Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will all be considered
- Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly care environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
- Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
To apply now or for more information, follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back