Leeds, West Yorkshire
£19.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
JMJ1540 – Staff Nurse
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£19 p/h – Circa £35.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Large Nursing Home
A large elderly nursing home in central Leeds is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
The 60+ bedded home has an excellent local reputation for providing high-quality nursing and residential care to people from the local community who are living with a range of medical and disability nursing needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Competitive pay rates in the region of £19 per hour depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 pay rates and a salary in the region of £35,600
• A friendly and supportive working environment
In this role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care or long-term adult care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back