£16.50 - £17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.50 - £17.50 p/h – Up to £32.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 hours - Days | Elderly & Dementia Home
A vacancy has arisen in a leading Leicester nursing home for an experience Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work as Staff Nurse.
The home is fully CQC compliant and caters to older adults with 24 hour care needs due to age-related frailties, dementia and disabilities.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A competitive pay rate of £18 to £18.50 per hour depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary of up to £34,600
- Paid Breaks and Handovers
- A fantastic working environment in a modern setting
In this Registered Nurse role, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of care for a caseload of residents. You will manage and update clinical records, administer medications and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care, ensuring the holistic, medical and social needs of each individual resident are met.
What we are looking for:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting
- Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of clinical care delivery
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back