Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
£16 per Hour
£16 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £29.9K/Top Band 5 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | Small Nursing Home
A small private nursing home in the Leighton Buzzard area currently has a vacancy for an RGN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on permanent day shifts.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract for 36 hours per week, working flexible day shifts covering a 7 day rota
- Competitive hourly pay rate of £16 plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £29,950
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
- A supportive working environment in an independently run home
In this Registered Nurse role, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of care for a caseload of residents. You will manage and update clinical records, administer medications and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care, ensuring the holistic, medical and social needs of each individual resident are met.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Ideally you will have some experience in elderly care or long-term adult care setting and will be able to independently manage care plans and medications
- You will be flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Julie Manditsch at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back