£17.57 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.57 per Hour Circa £35.1K (NHS Band 6) | 38.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading nursing home in the Lincoln area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their nursing team on a permanent basis.
About the Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 38.5 hours per week
- A competitive hourly pay of £17.57 and £35,175.14 annually which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- Day Shifts
- Free DBS check
- Free uniform, parking and drinks on shift
- Annual pay reviews
- Refer a friend scheme
- Ongoing training and career progression opportunities
In this role you will play a key role in the planning, delivery and management of resident care programmes. You will manage a caseload of residents and will lead a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of personal care.
What we’re looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Previous nursing experience working in a UK nursing home is desired
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
- A desire to provide excellent care to residents
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back