£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability
£18.50 p/h (NHS Band 6) – Up to £46k | Paid Breaks | 40 Hours – Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care
A highly reputable elderly and dementia nursing home in Liverpool is looking to recruit an RGN or RMN to work full-time nights.
The modern home provides round the clock care and support to approx. 150 older adults with a range of medical and mental health nursing needs in a great setting with state-of-the-art facilities.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 48 hours per week on flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Great hourly pay rate of £18.50, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and comes to an annual salary in the region of £46,000
• Paid breaks
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and career development prospects
• DBS and NMC registration fees covered
• Employee assistance programme
As Staff Nurse, your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Ideally experienced working in elderly care or long-term adult care
• Good clinical skills and knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back