£17.00 per Hour
NWJ405 - Staff Nurse
£17.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 36 Hours | Days | Elderly Nursing Home | Good CQC |
A 40-bedded Liverpool nursing home is looking to recruit an RGN to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly nursing care in a home from home setting by the sea.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts over a 7-day rota
• Competitive pay rates of £17.00 per hour, which equates to an annual salary in the region of £31,824 and is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
The successful RGN will play a key role in the management and delivery of resident care and in ensuring clinical records are updated and managed in line with CQC essential standards.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Ideally have previous experience in a UK care home setting or have a keen interest in working in older peoples’ services
• Confident managing care and medications
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back