Livingston, West Lothian
Up to £18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £18.00 per Hour Circa £31.5K (NHS Band 6) | 33.75 Hours | Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading nursing home in the Livingston area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their night nursing team on a full-time, permanent basis.
About the Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 33.75 hours per week
- A competitive hourly pay of up to £18.00 and £31,590 annually which is in line with NHS Band 6
- Night Shifts
- Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking and uniform
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Paid Handovers
- Great training and support with revalidation
In this Registered Nurse role, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of care for a caseload of residents. You will manage and update clinical records, administer medications, and lead a small team of HCAs in the delivery of personal care, ensuring the holistic, medical and social needs of each individual resident are met.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult General Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD).
- Ideally you will have some experience in elderly/dementia care or long-term adult care setting and will be able to independently managed care plans and medications
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back