£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
LMJ203, Staff Nurse,
£18.75 p/h + Great Benefits – Circa £35K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours per week | Paid Breaks
A small private nursing home in North Norwich has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work part-time hours on a permanent basis.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract.
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £18.75, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £35,000
• Breaks are paid
• Enhanced pay rates for Bank Holidays
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a very supportive working environment
• A company pension scheme
• Free uniforms and Enhanced DBS
• Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and manage care and support programmes, and will ensure any medications are safely stored and administered, with relevant records maintained. You will work to ensure service users enjoy the best possible quality of life.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Ideally have post-registration experience in a long-term adult care or elderly care setting
• Well organised, with good record-keeping, communication and IT skills
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back