£18 per Hour
£18 p/h – Circa £37.4K/Band 6 Equivalent | 40 Hours – Days or Nights | Large Nursing Home – Good CQC
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in Luton is looking to recruit RGN Registered Nurses to strengthen their nursing team.
The home is fully CQC compliant and offers a homely and modern environment for older people living with a range of clinical and personal care needs.
Details of the Staff Nurse roles and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on a permanent basis, and the home can consider both permanent days and nights
- Great pay rates of £18 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to a starting salary of £37,440
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction
In this role, you will manage and update care documentation and medication records, ensuring care plans meet resident needs and that all aspects of personal and clinical care are effectively recorded in line with CQC and NMC requirements.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident in all aspects of care plan management and administration
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
- Committed to delivering the highest standards of care and support
For more information or to apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Julie Manditsch at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back