£17.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.00 per Hour Circa £29.1K (NHS Band 6) | 33 Hours | Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading nursing home in the Luton area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their night nursing team on a permanent part-time basis.
About the Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent part-time contract of 33 hours per week
- A competitive hourly pay of £17.00 and £29,172 annually which is in line with NHS Band 6
- Night Shifts
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Free uniform, homemade meal on shift and DBS checks
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- Award winning learning and career development with support to achieve qualifications
- Excellent recognition schemes and long service awards
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse, you will lead a small team of HCAs will manage a caseload of residents. Duties will include managing and updating clinical records, administering, and managing medications and ensuring the holistic needs of residents are met.
What we’re looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Experience working in a UK nursing home is desired but not essential
- Good communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Able to work effectively in a team as well as individually when needed
To apply now, please follow the link below
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back