From £17.50 p/h per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
From £17.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent | Full or Part-Time Days | Large Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A large private nursing home in the Lymington area currently has vacancies for Registered Nurses (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to join their days nursing team on a full or part-time basis.
The home offers round the clock care and support to older adults who have a range of needs including elderly medical nursing needs and dementia and associated elderly mental health needs.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancies and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work full or part-time days
- Competitive rates of pay starting from £17.50 per hour
- Paid breaks
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant care home which has excellent staffing ratios and a strong leadership team in place
Responsibilities of the Staff Nurse will include:
- Coordinate and implement care plans
- Manage and administer medication
- Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
- Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for the Staff Nurse positions should meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
- Post registration experience is not essential, and the home is able to support newly-qualified RNs or those new to elderly care
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back