£18.54 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | 33 Hours – Days | Great staff benefits | Good CQC
A small private nursing home in Lytham currently has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to work days on a permanent basis.
The fully CQC compliant home provides general elderly frail nursing care packages in a home from home setting by the sea.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 33 hours per week on day shifts
• Great pay rates of £18.54 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A comprehensive induction, ongoing training opportunities
• Free staff parking and free refreshments whilst on duty
• Your NMC registration fees paid after 12 months of employment
• A fantastic opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in managing and implementing resident care programmes and ensuring care is safe, effective, and meeting the needs of residents. You will coordinate and lead HCAs in the delivery of personal care and will ensure clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Enthusiastic and motivated
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.