Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.87 per hour ( Circa £32.3K and NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | 33 Hours | Nights | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC |
One of the UK’s leading healthcare providers is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work in their care home in Malvern.
This fully CQC compliant home provides round the clock care and support to adults of all ages with nursing care needs.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse position:
• A permanent contract to work 33 hours per week on night shifts
• An excellent pay rate offered at £18.87 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £32,380
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Able to undertake all aspects of personal care and support and maintain the privacy dignity of residents
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident assessing service users and creating care plans
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.