£19 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£19 p/h – Up to £43.5K/Band 6 Equivalent | 33 - 44 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Home
An RGN or RMN Registered Nurse is required to join a privately owned, 50+ bed nursing home in Mansfield.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 33 - 44 hours per week available
- Flexible shifts, with days and/or nights available
- Great pay rates of £19 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary of up to £43,475 for a 44 hour contract
- An excellent working environment
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back