Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.03 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Fantastic overtime rates | 38.5 Hours - Days | Good CQC Rating | Great Staff Benefits
A qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse is required to work full time days in a leading care home in Market Harborough.
The large care home is fully CQC compliant and offers round the clock nursing care to older people and younger adults, supporting those with dementia and residents living with a diverse range of care and support needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week
• Days only
• Great pay rates offered at £17.03 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• Premium overtime payment paid to permanent Staff Nurses who work one or more shifts over their contracted hours paid at £26 per hour (Terms and Conditions apply)
• Annual pay review
• Fantastic support with induction and learning and development
• Support with revalidation
• Career progression opportunities
• ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme worth £500
• DBS check, uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge
As Staff Nurse, you will lead a small team of HCAs on the night shift and will manage a caseload of residents. Duties will include managing and updating clinical records, administering and managing medications and ensuring the holistic needs of residents are met.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse
• Qualified Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD Nurses will all be considered for this role
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.