Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
Up to £17.31 p/h - £34.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 38.5 Hours - Nights | Good CQC Rating |Great Staff Benefits
An experienced Registered Nurse with RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification and a background in elderly care, is required to work full time nights in a leading care home in Market Harborough.
The large care home is fully CQC compliant and offers round the clock nursing care to older people and younger adults, supporting those with dementia and residents living with a diverse range of care and support needs.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week on nights
• The contract fits into a 12-hour shift pattern, 4 days 1 week, 3 days the following week
• Great pay rates of £17.03 - £17.31 per hour which is in line with NHS Band 6 earnings.
• Premium overtime payment paid to permanent Staff Nurses who work one or more shifts over their contracted hours paid at £26 per hour (Terms and Conditions apply)
• Fantastic support with induction and learning and development
• Support with revalidation
• Career progression opportunities
• DBS check, uniforms, drinks, and parking provided free of charge
As Night Nurse, you will lead a small team of HCAs on the night shift and will manage a caseload of residents. Duties will include managing and updating clinical records, administering, and managing medications and ensuring the holistic needs of residents are met.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1, Mental Health/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered for this role
• You will demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally within a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting
• Confident leading shifts and coordinating care, and able to independently manage medications
• Flexible to work night shifts over a 7-day rota
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.