Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£22.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7) – Circa £37.7k | Up to 33 hours | “Good” CQC Rating | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A nursing home in Preston is currently looking to recruit a qualified to work as Staff Nurse on a temporary basis, covering maternity leave. With aview to start June 2022.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Fixed term contract with a view to go permanent, contract of 33 hours per week on day shifts
• Competitive hourly pay rates of £22.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 salary earnings
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development
• DBS and NMC fees are covered
• Uniforms are provided
As Staff Nurse your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applications for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment, or demonstrate a keen interest in working with older people
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.