£19.00 - £20.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.00 - £20.00 per hour | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours | Days or Nights | ‘Good’ CQC Rating | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A fully CQC compliant home in Melksham currently has a full-time vacancy for a qualified Adult Nurse to join their team.
The 50+ bedded home offers specialist elderly and dementia care ensuring that their residents have the highest quality of life possible.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse will receive:
• Permanent, full-time contract to work 36 hours per week on day or night shifts
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £19.00 for first 6 months of probationary period, following successful completion of probation this will rise to £20.00.
• Paid breaks
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and manage care and support programmes, and will ensure any medications are safely stored and administered, with relevant records maintained. You will work to ensure service users enjoy the best possible quality of life.
What we are looking for:
• NMC qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally have post-registration experience within an elderly / dementia care setting
• Well organised, with good record-keeping, communication and IT skills
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
To apply now, please follow the link below.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back