£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.50 p/h (NHS Band 6) – Circa £34.6k | Paid Breaks | 36 hours p/w | “Good” CQC
An RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse is required to join a large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Melksham area, with full-time days available on a permanent basis.
What the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will entail and what the home is offering:
• Permanent full-time contract to work 36 hours per week on day shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates of £18.50, which is in line with NHS Band 6, which comes to an annual salary of £34,632
• Comprehensive induction with ongoing training and development programmes
• Paid breaks
• Meals whilst on duty
• Free on-site parking
• Membership to the Perkbox staff benefit scheme
Duties for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN:
• NMC Registered Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Post-registration experience in a UK nursing home setting is beneficial
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back