Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£18.19 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.19 p/h (NHS Band 6) - £39.7k | 42 Hours - Days or Nights only | Paid Breaks
A 45+ bedded care home in the Middlesbrough area currently has a vacancy for an RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on days or night shifts.
The privately owned home provides specialist elderly and physical disability care.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on day or night shifts only
• Great hourly pay rates of £18.19 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay, which comes to an annual salary in the region of £39,700
• Paid Breaks
• Comprehensive induction with ongoing training and career development prospects
As Staff Nurse, your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on the night shift. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back