£18.00 per Hour
VAC4892 – Staff Nurse
£18 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £33.7K/and 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Small Nursing Home – Good CQC
A small private nursing home near Thetford currently requires an RGN Staff Nurse to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The home is fully CQC compliant and caters to adults living with elderly nursing and dementia nursing care needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week, with days or night available
• Great pay rates of £18 per hour, plus paid breaks which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary in the region of £33,700
• A workplace pension scheme with employer contributions
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back