£16 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16 p/h – Circa £34.9K/Band 5 Equivalent | 42 Hours – Nights | Small Nursing Home – Good CI Grades
A large elderly nursing home in a rural setting near Milngavie is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Night Staff Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse position:
- A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- Excellent rates of pay of £16 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £34,950
- Overtime rates of £18 per hour
- A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home
As Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly care setting)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back