Mitcham, Greater London
£19.00 per Hour
VAC4717 Staff Nurse -
Mitcham, Greater London
£19.00p/h + Paid Breaks – Up to £47.7K/Band 6 Rates| FT Hours | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC
A qualified RGN/Adult Nurse is required to work full-time in a leading Mitcham nursing home.
The home is fully CQC compliant and delivers high-quality nursing care to older people from throughout the local area who are living with age related frailties, medical and dementia nursing needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• Full-time permanent contracts, with 37.5 hours or up to 4 long shifts per week available
• Great hourly rates of pay of £19.00 with breaks paid, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary of up to £47,710 for working 4 long days (with occasional nights needed) on a permanent basis.
• Annual pay reviews and enhanced Bank Holiday / Christmas and New Year rates
• Free staff uniforms, DBS and your NMC registration fees paid for
• A pension with employer contributions and a range of financial benefits and discounts
• A comprehensive induction, paid online training and ongoing learning and development programmes
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back