Moseley, West Midlands
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h – Circa £32.7K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours - Days | Elderly & Dementia Care Home
A small private nursing home in the Moseley area currently has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to work full-time days on a permanent basis.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts which will include some weekends
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £17.50, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £32,700
- Free staff parking and meals whilst on duty
In this Staff Nurse role, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home/long-term adult care setting
- Confident managing care plans and administering medications
- Committed to delivering the highest standards of clinical care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back