Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff
£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.00 per Hour (NHS Band 6) | Full and Part Time Available | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
A leading nursing home in the Mountain Ash is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN/RNLD to join their nursing team as a Staff Nurse on either a full or part-time basis.
About the Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of either full or part time hours
• A competitive hourly pay of £18.00 which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• Day and night shifts available
• Private pension scheme with employer contributions
• Specialist dementia training programme
• Cycle to work schemes
• A generous annual leave allowance
• A range of financial benefits and salary sacrifice schemes
• Enhanced maternity pay
• NMC registration fees paid for
In this role you will contribute to the excellent standards of care in the home, with duties including care plan management, medication administration and recording, and leading a small care team in the delivery of resident care.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse post should be/have:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Ideally have previous experience working in a UK nursing home setting
• Passionate about delivering outstanding care
• Excellent communication, organisational and leadership skills
• Caring and compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
• Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back