Near Ayr, South Ayrshire
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h – Circa £30K/Band 6 Equivalent | 33 Hours – Days | Elderly Nursing Home
A private nursing home in a rural setting in Southern Ayrshire is currently recruiting for a RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on days.
The home offers round the clock nursing care packages to older people with general and dementia nursing needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 33 hours per week on flexible day shifts which will include some weekends
- Great pay rates of £17.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £30,030
- Free staff parking
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
In this role you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting and confident managing care plans and medications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back