Near Northampton, Northamptonshire
£16.40 - £18.09 per Hour
Hospital, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£16.40 - £18.09 p/h – Up to £45.1K/Band 6 Equivalent | 48 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | Mental Health Unit
An RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse is required to join a specialist mental health unit on the outskirts of Northampton.
The facility supports adults with chronic mental illness and provides long-term rehabilitation programmes in a great setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract to work 48 hours per week, which can be worked as 4 night shifts or 3 long and 2 short day shifts per week
- Great pay rates from £16.40 to £18.09 per hour depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary of up to £45,150
- A company pension scheme, childcare vouchers and 7 weeks annual leave
- Support with all mandatory training in addition to opportunities for professional development and career progression, with preceptorships available if you are newly-qualified
- Free staff parking
In this role you will play a key role in the planning, delivery and management of patient care and treatment programmes, ensuring good record keeping and care plan management.
The successful candidate for this Registered Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally have some post-registration experience in a mental health unit, although newly qualified RNs will be considered, and can be supported through a preceptorship programme
- Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated to deliver the highest standards of clinical care
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Julie Manditsch at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0363.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back