Near Stowmarket, Suffolk
Up to £18.60 per Hour
Up to £18.60 p/h – Up to £34.8K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days or Nights | Large Nursing Home – Fully CQC Compliant
An RGN/Adult Nurse is required to join a leading Suffolk nursing home on a full-time basis, with day or night shifts available.
The large home is rated outstanding by CQC, and offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a fantastic setting, with great facilities and a great care team in place.
Details of this Staff Nurse position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract of 36 hours per week
- Day and night shifts are available covering a 7-day rota
- Depending on experience the home is offering competitive rates of pay of up to £18.60 per hour which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and a salary of up to £34,800
- A comprehensive induction plus ongoing learning and development opportunities and a range of career pathways to progress within a leading care company
As Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in managing and implementing care plans, administering medications, and leading the team of HCAs on shift.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Post qualification experience is not essential, and NQ Nurses will also be considered for this role
- You will be flexible to work shifts covering a 7-day rota
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a friendly, caring nature
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back