Near Urmston, Greater Manchester
£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.50 p/h – Circa £34.6K p/a/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Days | £1K Welcome Bonus | RGN or RMN Considered | Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits
A large nursing home in the Urmston area of Greater Manchester is currently recruiting for an RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their days nursing team.
The fully CQC compliant home is owned and operated by a leading national care group and provides elderly, dementia and disability care in a fantastic setting, with modern facilities in a home from home environment.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- Great pay rates of £18.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to an annual salary in the region of £34,630
- A welcome bonus of £1,000
- Enhanced pay rates for Bank Holidays and overtime shifts are available
- A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
- Free uniforms, DBS and meals on long shifts
- Annual loyalty bonuses plus employee reward and recognition schemes
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
- Ideally you will have experience in an elderly care setting or long-term adult care
- You will be confident in all aspects of care management and managing care documentation
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back