Near West Bridgford, Nottinghamshire
£16.50 - £17 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.50 - £17 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent | Paid Breaks | 48 Hours – Days | Elderly Nursing Home
An independently owned and operated elderly and dementia nursing home in South Nottinghamshire is recruiting for an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team on a permanent basis.
Details of the Staff Nurse vacancies and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- A permanent contract for 42 hours per week, working flexible shift patterns with days and/or nights available
- Paid Breaks
- Competitive hourly pay rates from £16.50 to £17 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
In this role you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within a UK care home setting)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back