Near Yeovil, Somerset
£17.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.50 p/h + Paid Breaks – Band 6 Equivalent Rates/Up to £43.6K | 36/48 Hour Contracts – Days or Nights | Dementia & MH Care | Great Benefits | RGN or RMN Considered
A specialist dementia and mental health nursing home in the Yeovil area currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
Details of this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract of 36 or 48 hours per week on days or nights
- Very competitive hourly pay rates of £17.50, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary of up to £43,680 for a 48 hour contract
- Paid Breaks
- A range of learning and development opportunities in addition to a great induction
- Some fantastic staff benefits and a range of retail and lifestyle discounts
As RGN/RMN Registered Nurse, your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
The successful candidate for this Registered Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
- NMC Registered Nurse –Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN with both be considered
- Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting, with dementia care experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good clinical skills & knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back