£16.38 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£16.38 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £30.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 36 Hours – Flexible Shifts | Elderly & Dementia Home
One of Pendle’s leading nursing homes currently has a full-time Staff Nurse vacancy.
The home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a great setting at the heart of the local community and is easily accessible by car and public transport.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 36 hours per week, with flexible shifts patterns in place covering a 24/7 rota
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £16.38 plus paid breaks, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and equates to an annual salary in the region of £30,660
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development programmes
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Staff Nurse post:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
- Ideally have previous experience in a UK nursing home setting
- Approachable with a friendly nature
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back