Newham, East London
£16.69 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£16.69 p/h – Circa £28.6K/Band 6 Equivalent | 33 Hours - Days or Nights | £1K Bonus & Great Benefits | Elderly Nursing Home
A private nursing home in East London is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Nurse to join their clinical team.
The purpose-built home offers round the clock nursing care for predominantly older adults and supports those with dementia and associated elderly mental health conditions.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract of 33 hours per week on day or night shifts covering a 7-day rota
- Great hourly rate of £16.69 which equates to NHS Band 6
- £1000 Welcome Bonus
- Free uniform, training and DBS check
- Support with training continuous professional development
- Support with Nurse revalidation
- Discounts on high street and retail stores
In this Staff Nurse role, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse vacancy must meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
- Ideally have some experience in a UK nursing home setting
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0361.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back