Newtownabbey, County Antrim
£16.85 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£16.85 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £33.7K | 38.5 Hrs | Days or Nights | Elderly & Disability Nursing Home | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD & NQ Considered
A modern, luxury nursing home in Newtownabbey currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on a full-time basis.
The is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and specialises in elderly and disability nursing care.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- 38.5 hours per week - days and nights available
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £16.85, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and a salary in the region of £33,730
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms, Access NI check and on-site parking
- Ongoing training and development programmes and career progression opportunities within a large, national organisation in addition to support with NMC revalidation
- A range of retail, travel and lifestyle discounts, including discounted gym membership
- Employee support schemes and wellbeing initiatives
- A refer a friend bonus scheme
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD Nurses will all be considered for this role
- Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience (preferably within an elderly and dementia care setting) although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
- Preceptorship offered to newly qualified nurses and to nurses who are starting their first nursing position in the UK
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back