Staff Nurse (Nights)
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.00 p/h (NHS Band 6) – Circa £33.6k p/a| Paid Breaks | 37.5 Hour Contract - Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home
We are currently recruiting for an experienced RGN/RMN Adult Nurse with a background in elderly and dementia care to join a 30+ bedded Manchester nursing home.
Details of this RGN Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 36 hours per week.
• Great rates of pay from £18.00 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay, which equates to an annual salary of £33,696.
• A fantastic working environment in a very well-run home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse (RGN) or NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a UK nursing home setting
• Confident managing and administering medications and keeping clinical records in line with NMC and CQC requirements
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back