£19.00 p/h – Circa £43.4K/Band 7 Equivalent | 44 Hours – Nights | RGN Considered
A small nursing home in Ormskirk is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse to join their team on nights. The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Permanent contracts of 44 hours per week, working flexible nights over a 7 day rota
• Very competitive hourly pay rates of £19.00, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 rates of pay
• A company pension scheme
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
• Breaks paid
As Night Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse - Registered General Nurse
• Ideally experienced in a UK Nursing Home setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521 896
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.