Staff Nurse (Nights)
Paignton, Borough of Torbay
£19.25 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
POJ2386 – Staff Nurse (Nights)
Paignton, Borough of Torbay
£19.25p/h – Up to £35k per annum | 36 Hours | Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered |
A private care home in Paignton has an exiting opportunity for a Registered General Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disability Nurse to join their Nursing team on nights.
Details of this Registered Nurse/RGN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Industry leading pay rates in the region of £19.25
• Christmas Bonus and Parties
• Ongoing opportunities for restraint training and development
• 5.6 weeks holiday
• Loyalty Payments for 10, 20 and 30-year service awards
• Company Contributory Pension Plan
• Free Uniform
In this Registered Nurse role, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Registered Nurse:
• Qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 0117 244 4288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back