Staff Nurse (Nights)
£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.50 p/h (NHS Band 6) - Circa £40.4k | Paid Breaks | 42 Hours – FT or PT| RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading elderly nursing home in a rural setting near Paisley currently has a full-time vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The home offers luxury surroundings and fantastic quality of life to their residents whom have a variety of care needs.
What the home is offering and details of this role:
• A permanent, contract to work 42 hours per week on either full time or part time on night shifts
• Paid handovers and breaks.
• Competitive pay rates of £18.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6, with paid breaks and handover equates to an annual salary of £40,404
• Subsidised NMC fees and free uniform
• Government pension
• Onsite parking
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• Comprehensive induction with ongoing training
In this role, you will play a key role in managing and delivering person centred care and administering drugs and medications. You will undertake all aspects of care planning and delivery.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Demonstrate post-registration experience, ideally in a UK nursing home or elderly care environment
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back