Staff Nurse (Nights)
£20.55 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability
£20.55 p/h – Circa £40k | 37.5 Hours - Nights | Elderly & Dementia Nursing Home
A 95+ bedded elderly nursing home on the outskirts of Peckham currently has vacancy for a Registered Nurse to join their clinical team on nights.
The home provides round the clock clinical and personal care to older adults with medical nursing needs and residents suffering with dementia related frailties.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on night shifts covering a 7-day rota
• Great hourly pay rates of £20.55 per hour, which comes to an annual salary in the region of £40,000
• Annual pay reviews
• A fantastic range of leisure and retail discounts
• Free uniform
• Onsite parking
• Competitive annual leave
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development prospects
• Company pension scheme
As Staff Nurse, your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse – Registered General Nurse (RGN)
• Ideally experienced working in elderly and dementia care
• Good clinical skills and knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Shaziya Begum at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back