Staff Nurse (Nights)
£17.25 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17.25p/h – (NHS Band 6) – Circa £37.2k p/a | 41.5 Hour Contract – Nights | “Outstanding” CQC
A leading nursing home in Preston currently has a vacancy for a Registered Nurse to work full-time nights.
The home is a mental health specialist service and maintains outstanding levels of care in line with their CQC rating.
What the Night Nurse role will entail and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 41.5 hours per week, working night shifts
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of £17.25, with paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary of £37,225.5
• Ongoing training and development opportunities in addition to a comprehensive induction
Duties for this Night Staff Nurse RGN role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Night Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Post-registration experience, ideally within a mental health setting or long-term adult care setting is preferred
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to independently undertake all aspects of clinical care and medication management required along with the ability to maintain clinical records in line with CQC essential standards
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 01615 379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back