Staff Nurse - Nights RGN/RMN
£15.68 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
40 hours | Nights | NQ Considered | Excellent Staff Benefits
A leading national care group currently has an exciting opportunity for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their fully compliant nursing home in the Glenrothes area.
The home offers an excellent environment for older people with elderly and dementia nursing needs, with luxury accommodation, state of the art facilities and extensive grounds.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the home is offering:
- 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Flexible shift patterns on night shifts only
- Competitive hourly rates of £15.68
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
- NMC renewal fees paid
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with current NMC registration
- Ideally demonstrate some previous UK care home experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
- Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
- Previous experience in a similar environment is preferred but not essential, and our client can offer a comprehensive preceptorship programme to newly qualified nurses.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back