Staff Nurse (Nights)
South Bristol, NE Somerset
£19.80 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.80 p/h (NHS Band 6/7) – Circa £51.4k | 50 Hours – Nights | Elderly Home | “Good CQC”
A 30+ bedded nursing home on the southern outskirts of Bristol has a vacancy for an RGN/RMN to join their team on nights.
The fully CQC compliant home strives to provide the highest level of care to their elderly residents.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 50 hours per week with shift patterns including 19:00pm – 07:30am.
• Competitive rates of pay of £19.80 per hour, which is equivalent of NHS Band 6/7 rates of pay and totals £51,480 per annum.
• A fantastic work environment in a fully CQC compliant home with a well-regarded local reputation.
• A comprehensive induction with ongoing training and career development prospects
As Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home or elderly care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident managing care plans and medications
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Oliver Williams at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back