Staff Nurse (Nights)
South Bristol, Somerset
£19.80 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.80 p/h (NHS Band 6/7) | Paid Breaks | 37.5 Hours – Nights | Elderly Home | ‘Good’ CQC
A specialist Nursing & Residential home on the southern outskirts of Bristol has a vacancy for a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to join their team on nights.
The fully CQC compliant home strives to provide the highest level of care to their elderly residents.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week with shift patterns including 19:00pm – 07:30am
• Competitive rates of pay of £19.80 per hour, which is equivalent of NHS Band 6/7 rates of pay, with Paid Breaks
• A fantastic work environment in a fully CQC compliant home with a well-regarded local reputation
• Free DBS Check and reimbursement for Annual Nurse RGN PIN Registration cost
• Free Parking
• Enhanced Bank Holiday rates, with Christmas and New Year paid at Double time
• Fantastic, bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and career development
• Refer a friend or resident bonus scheme
• Pension Contributions & a great range of discounts for high street shops, restaurants, days out & more
• Free Uniform
• Annual Staff Awards Programme
In this role, you will have a wide range of duties which include; making critical clinical decisions, assessing and developing person centred care plans, safely providing nursing care including administering medication, dressings and management of resident’s medical conditions.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Able to demonstrate up to date knowledge and experience of clinical practices
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership skills
• Highly responsive under pressure
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back