Staff Nurse (Nights)
Streatham, Greater London
£18.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.00 p/h (NHS Band 6) - Circa £36k | 38.5 hours per week | Night Shifts | ‘Good’ CQC |
The fully CQC compliant nursing home in Streatham is looking to hire an RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified Nurse to join their team on night shifts.
Details of this Registered Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time role to work 38.5 hours per week on night shifts
• A competitive salary of £18.00 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6, and comes to an annual salary in the region of £36,000
• Overtime rate of up to £19.00 per hour
• Hot meals on shift
• A chance to work in a fully CQC compliant home in a supportive work environment
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
As Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for managing and implementing care plans, administering medications, making sure residents have a good quality of life and leading shifts. You should be confident in working as a time but also independently.
What we are looking for in a Night Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Previous experience in a care background
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge of care legislation
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Shaziya Begum at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back