Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£17.50 - £18.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours | Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse is required to work nights at my client’s care home in Walsall.
This is a purpose-built care home providing nursing and social care for their residents from in and around Walsall in a scenic, home from home environment.
Details of this Night Nurse post and what the home is offering:
• Permanent, full-time contract to work 36 hours per week on night shifts
• A fantastic pay rate of up to £18.50 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6 salary earnings
• Paid Breaks
• A fantastic working environment
• Comprehensive induction and training with career progression prospects
The post-holder will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Prior experience in a care home setting is preferred
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.