Staff Nurse (Nights)
York, North Yorkshire
£17.84 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£17.84 p/h (NHS Band 6) – Up to £33.3K | Paid Breaks | 36 Hours – Nights | RGN or RMN Considered | Neuro-Rehab – “Good” CQC
A small, specialist neurological rehabilitation centre in York is looking to recruit RGN and RMN Registered Nurses to join their night nursing team, with full or part-time hours available.
The fully CQC compliant facility supports adults following ABIs, strokes and spinal injuries in addition to providing more complex care to people living with degenerative neurological conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis and Motor Neurons Disease.
Details of the RGN/RMN Night Nurse roles and what is on offer:
• Permanent contracts of either 36 hours per week on flexible night shifts (8.30pm – 8.30am) over a 7-day rota
• Competitive pay rates of £17.84 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and equates to a salary in the region of £33,400 for a 36-hour contract
• You will be paid for a 1-hour break per night shift
• A friendly and supportive working environment as part of a diverse MDT
• Free meals whilst on duty and free on-site parking
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing, development and clinical training opportunities
In this role you will work with service users with a range of complex clinical needs, and will support them in their recovery, rehabilitation and return to community living.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a neuro-rehab or similar setting, although complex clinical training can be provided
• Passionate about delivering high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back